The safety of you and our community is a priority.
To follow the latest guidance from the CDC, and to do our part to slow the spread of the Coronavirus in our community, we will be implementing the following adjustments to our office routines.
We appreciate you and are grateful for your efforts to join us in confronting this public health crisis.
- ALL individuals (patients and staff) will be screened for illness before entering the office. If you have any symptoms including, but not limited to fever, cough, & shortness of breath, please call our office and reschedule your appointment. For your safety and others, we will be taking your temperature to ensure you do not have a fever above 100.4 degrees F.
- We anticipate adjusting appointment times and lengths in order to safely treat you. We appreciate your flexibility.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, we ask that you wait outside in your vehicle. Once the prior patient has left the office and we have achieved our high standards for sanitization, we will welcome you in for your appointment.
- Please only bring someone with you if absolutely necessary (driver, guardian, etc.). Please no children.
- It is critical that you complete your registration forms online prior to arriving in the office at your scheduled time. Not doing so may require the cancellation of your appointment.
We have always been, and continue to be, committed to keeping our office impeccably clean and sanitized. In response to the spread of COVID-19 in the community, we have increased the frequency of these cleaning routines.
Again, thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We know that these and other changes may be inconvenient for both you and our office. However, we are confident that together we can protect your health and make a difference in our community.